Sometimes additional practice and attention is needed outside the classroom. I offer before, during, and after school tutoring on an as-needed basis. Please schedule a meeting with Mrs. DeMars with questions or concerns.
My Academic Tutoring Policy:
- Academic tutoring needs to be prearranged and discussed before tutoring can begin.
- Tutoring is not:
- Homework help
- A replacement for class work, participation or engaged learning
- A place for joking, messing around, negative behavior or attitude
- Academic tutoring is a voluntary effort by both the student and teacher.
- At any time the classroom attendance, participation, behavior and focus in the classroom, start to negatively impact classroom effort and participation, academic tutoring privileges may be revoked until changes are made.